Monday, March 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VABEANIIII

You are still young because I'm a grandma. Although, you're my mommy. ^ ^ I don't know how that worked out, but right now, I WANNA CELEBRATE. As You can see, I choosed..a few too many photos down there. XD Anyway, hope you have fun. Sorry I'm a bit late, you must be sleeping. I actually worked on this yesterday, but decide to finish some things up before publishing. Well here you go..
 
Reminds me of Plue..

Letting out all my lovee~



Andrew..LOL XD

Youu lovee my dance??? ` ᴗ `

~ H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y ~

❛ ᴗ ❛ I WANNA GIVE YOU A BIG HUG~ and see you again! ◠ ᴗ ◠

Okay, you can listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78l28tcIE0

You changed your background and everything!! かわいい〜 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment