It was really weird. I only really remember Jenny very well there. I don't know about any other people and celebrating my birthday on January? o.O
Friday, March 8, 2013
Dream
Last night, I had a dream, but now it's a bit fuzzy in my head. It was January and everyone in Philly or in our class was celebrating my birthday. Jenny put on a scary thing (I have no idea what it was) but, it was scary on TV. Before this day though, we were discussing what we should do my birthday..why was I even there? Jenny said they should show me something scary. I said no..obviously. But the next day, she put it on TV and I was screamed and turn around, crouched, and covered my ears.
It was really weird. I only really remember Jenny very well there. I don't know about any other people and celebrating my birthday on January? o.O
So today is the start spring break! Woohoo~ It's only 9 days though. No more community service that I know of. I got over 200+ hours anyways. I just need the teachers to sign it and done! *u*
It was really weird. I only really remember Jenny very well there. I don't know about any other people and celebrating my birthday on January? o.O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment