Monday, March 4, 2013

Bad Day

During lunch, I was working on my ceramic art person and I totally forgot about the retake for religion. I thought of asking the religion teacher after school. Then I remembered I had a March Cultural quiz for Japanese next. I was cramming to study everything before lunch ends. In Japanese, I talked to my friend, Haylee, and she told me none of those was today. I'm all mixed up today. I got to get my act together.

Before in Japanese class, the girl behind me always touched me. Not in perverted way..she always play with my hair. Um..hello, I can feel that. Then the girl next to her was like whispering, "Hahah, K stop it, she will know..blahblah. Yes, I hear you too. Although, I never said anything or turned around. Then, they keep doing it over and over in every time we have this class. I was so pissed, I turned around and asked, "Yes?!?!" Their answer, "Nothing." Wow, okay. They are sophomores.

Then today in Japanese class, we have to talk to the teacher individually. The girl behind me was called, so I was like, yes, but that didn't last long. The girl behind her, which is 2 seats behind me put her feet on the chair in front of her and pushed it, so it caused me a movement forward. I looked back and she said sorry. Then she did it again, but didn't say anything. I let her go because the girl behind me has been playing with my hair for like forever anyways. It's just annoying. 

Again today in Japanese, Karly and Kelly C. were talking to each other. I was drawing while waiting for my turn to be called up to talk to the teacher. They asked to see what I was drawing and so I showed them. They made fun of it. Later, I continued drawing and I was called, so I left my desk to go to the teacher's. When I came back they were drawing on my paper. I was extremely pissed, so I didn't look nor speak to them. 

Tomorrow, I have a World History class first class. Religion retake during lunch. Even though it's already a good grade, it doesn't hurt to retake it again right? Get all the chance I can get. For now, homework overload and studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment