My sisters and I helped paint the rails on our front stairs with my dad. I was in charge of the hose..so I played with it a looot. Sprayed it all over my face and clothes. LOL, it was fun. Then, I showered and Aimy got ready to leave to meet with her friends at Ala Moana.
After that, my daddy took Ashley and I to Costco. So, I was barely walking in when I randomly put my hand on someone else's cart! Talk about embarrassing.. Ashley was like in our language, "Uh..that's someone else..." I looked behind me and that young lady was like. ". _ ." Me: "Oh sorry!" and lets go.
OMG, there's this funny thing that happened in Costco. I wasn't there, but Ashley told me that this lady had a coupon magazine that have things on sale. The lady was looking through it and then she screamed, "AHH COCKROACH!!!!!" ahaha. XD Before she told me this, I was looking for Hershey kisses for Aimy's prom. Ashley was like in serious face, but failed, "Daddy tell you to look for something in this!" I got suspicious and said no and then she showed me and told me about it and I was I knew you were gonna do something. Afterwards, we went to the store and then we closed the store at around 7 to pick up Aimy which she was chilling with her friends at Ala Moana. We picked her to eat and I whispered to Ashley that we should do this to Aimy during the car ride. She agreed and I pretended to say, "Aimy, can you help me find Ritz?" She looked through it and then was like, "AHHHHH" and threw that thing in the air and landed next to me. Ohmygosh, but I was laughing too much to be mad.

They taped it and circled it. Ok.
Food pictures~
Check my grades tonight cause 3rd quarter ended yesterday or 2 days ago since it's 12 right now! :O I calculated my GPA and I got Honor Roll! Yayy!
No comments:
Post a Comment