Omg.. I heard the news from my first class today in World History. My teacher was telling us about it because that's what we always discuss in the beginning of class, current events. And right after a Marathon? I can't even imagine all those people who worked so hard to reach the goal and ended getting hurt instead. I feel very disgusted that all this unfortunate things has to happen in this world.
North Korea...what's happening? :/ It's gonna be Hitler all over again right there. Working camps and restrictions to things they can or cannot say. Wow and they wanted to aim at Hawaii. I hope they don't though. But if they do, they will be in deeep danger. We got the better technology and shyt. Although...Hawaii might be ...whatever, the United States can still bring North Korea down. I feel bad for those who are there and deep inside want this to stop..I do too.

No comments:
Post a Comment