Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Seriously... = . =

So, Aimy started screaming in the front living room and I asked her what. And it was a bug. Ugh, ew.  >< I was internally screaming my ass off, but outside, I tried to stay calm. I told her to grab the fly swatter She did and whacked that flying shiet. She took it outside and banged it against the bars to get it out.. LOL than I locked her out for a minute and laughing, than opened the door for her. I went back to my room and then she starts screaming. "IT'S ON MY ARRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM!" I ran to the front and then I was like, "where where WHERE?" And she pointed at my foot. Omg, I wanted to screamed like a ... dead turkey or something, but I just swept it off. Then, I was walking back to my room and saw all that electricity that's on but she ain't using any. I told her to close it and I did some myself. 

Aimy: Calm yo tits... 
//while she got off the computer. I walked right after her and she finished her sentence. 
Aimy: ...wait you don't have any
Me: YOU don't have any
Aimy: //pats her chest
Me: //slaps my chest
Aimy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHSAGDFasjkfgakdfaisu dfhakfkasjdfh

No comments:

Post a Comment