Monday, April 8, 2013

@Vazeni

I know, I haven't been posting up anything on this blog for the past week because I'm so busy. All these projects piling up and next year's community service that lasts all day. >< I can't keep up. But after I get a chance, I will post everything! I actually take a little journal thing on my phone for whatever I do and send it to my email and post it up. LOL. So yeahs. 

Ehehe, did you see him? ^ ^ Kufufufu~

I wanna go back to 6th grade too..to the past where I didn't move..yet and you can come to my house whenever you want, except you only came sometimes. And the few years, I was able to create many memories with you, Alice, Jenny, Ada, Lisa, Queenie, Vicky and many others. ` ^ ` I don't want to grow up too fast. BUT, when we grow up and everything, hopefully, we will meet and reunite. No, we will, it's a must do. >:{D

Omg, you just..speak the words out of me on your blog.. like seriously. I read your posts and I'm like nodding like crazy. XD And feeling your pain and happiness makes me get tingly feelings in me that makes me want to cheer you up and on. 

Boohoohoo, I must go back to doing homework. ;( Unfortunately, we don't have no more breaks 'til the end of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment