Monday, April 29, 2013

@Vabeani

Aiyaa, Vabeani :'( You go through too much. I know I say this too much..but every post you write..is like what I'm going through-ish. Anyway, your parents don't tell your brother off? Like to not talk back? Although I do that sometimes...but it just comes out and I regret it so much, but I can't help it!!! And my mom would like come up to me and slap me 10000000000 times. Ugh... my stupid mouth talk too much at home but not at school. =.= Anyway, maybe you can be the big sister that yells at your brother. I do that to my siblings when they do something bad. I try to reason with them and make them apologize when they do something bad. Scream at your brother. Let out your feelings. Uh...maybe this is bad advice. ` ^ ` My mom told me that, "If you act mean and bad to others, your child will be the same." Although, I don't know if it's true. You know, usually bad things always happen to good people.. Why why why is that? I don't understand.. This is probably another bad idea...but slap him, yell at him, and make him realize it's not all about him. Gomenasai.

No comments:

Post a Comment