Thursday, April 4, 2013

♡♥ Troye Sivan ♥♡

Lol, so in Biology we finished watching the movie "GATTACA." After that, we did an activity about having thumbs to do something and no thumbs. I was in group with 4 people: Malia, Mabel, and Jane. Malia cut a star out thumbless (tape raped oops.. wrapped around her hand). Mabel colored the star with a high lighter and I asked  if I could have it. Mabel said ok, but she wanted to write some "things" in it. She gave me it and I was reading the front..which says, "It's ok you tried -->." I looked it weirdly and then at her and flipped the paper around to see "♡ troye sivan has a nice dick :) ♡." I was like, "What...the..ahaha." I didn't even knew who he was, but when I got home, I started getting interested in who he is and searched him up. He is so hot, liek omg. I had to send some videos to my friends. XD LOL, I can't stahp staring in his eyes, LOST IN SPACE....SPACe....SPAce....SPace...Space....space......ok.

Link: here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment