Saturday, April 13, 2013

Monday, March 18 / 25 ?

First day back to school. Locked outside the fricking house. My dad was busy so he couldn't pick us up. I tried climbing the balcony to see it the locks were unlock on the windows. Unfortunately yes they are. I tried looking around the house for something to help Aimy and I get it. Oh btw, Ashley doesn't have school because the lower class has parent-teacher conference. Anyway, I found a hose and I was thinking if I could swing it across and over me, it could get locked around a bar and my sister could hold it down while I climb. Ashley's room is the only window that's unlock and it's pretty difficult to get to her balcony from the outside, unless we have a ladder. Unfortunately also because the ladder is inside a lock door downstairs and the keys is inside the house..

No comments:

Post a Comment