Some time one day each month or two, my family and I would distribute the items from our store that doesn't get much sell to the homeless people. It's nice to be helpful. Lol, "sharing is caring~" But we mostly only give it out to those with no money.. enemies or not. ~^ ^~
We were walking in a dark street and these bunch of guys and a lady all old.. Or at least 30-40.. Idk, they have money but were soooo greedy! We weren't gonna give any to them because they seem like they can feed themselves. But they were like, "hey, what do you got there..c'mon gimme some" Aimy said, "umm.. No more" And in fact, we don't have much left, but we just gave it anyway. Ugh, talk about greedy much. I hate when people say things like that. But I'm not the one to talk, I'm a lot greedy myself.. = 3 =
No comments:
Post a Comment