Last class of the day, 7th period in ceramics. I started getting a stomach ache. Just like Alice said, it's not the period or anything. I took it in for a while because I'm working on pottery and I don't want to stopped yet, but I did. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she said go to the gym. Hehe, Aimy had PE at that time, but she said that she didn't see me. She was playing with her iPad and talking to her friends. I walked across the gym to use the bathroom. Poop my heart out. Omg, felt so good afterwards. Man, I love pooping when I have a stomach ache. XD
Btw, when I was pooping in the bathroom, I think Ashley's PE class was there too. But I took like a minute or two in the bathroom, so I didn't see her class. We were all there in the gym, not noticing each other.. LOL.
While I'm kinda of the topic of Ceramics earlier, this girl (again, from a post about ceramics before with the broken silver clay thing) she was getting clay and shouted, "Man, why did I take this class?" The teacher was like a cross from her in the kiln room, wtf. The teacher looked at her like why did she just.. And the girl dared say, "Aww, shyt, Mrs. Baltunado, I love you, you know that, hahahahahaahhahah........" Um no. I mean I don't like making pottery, too. I like making clay. Ugh, how do you explain.. I like sculpting with clay. Okay let's go with that. I don't like spinning the clay to make bowls. = A =
No comments:
Post a Comment