Sunday, April 14, 2013

Yesterday + Today~ :D:D:D:D

Yesterday
The 'girls' in the family went shopping. Woohoo~ Aimy went to Forever 21 as usual and and my mom and Ashley went to bebe and I just follow.. Ashley asked mommy if we could go to the Disney store, but we changed it and went to the Lego Store.

It was my first time there and it was very funn!! We were looking at pieces in the store of bodies. I can't believe how much heads were there. Remind me of like some world war..all heads cut off. heheheh * u * I was having fun holding the HEADS IN MY HAND!! The little girl next to me just keep giving my sneaky glances.. Then I walked around and there's this area for you to put Legos on a big platform. With legos freely to playyyyy with! I started out making bushes around and...then a weird looking swimming pool. And then I started building a house inside and people a lot a lot of people. Someone also added flowers. ^ ^ Some people helped me and also Ashley joined in. I was getting into it, but I know we couldn't stay long.. Ashley decided that we should get going. We took a lot of pictures around the store and of the creation that was made with me, ashley, other contributors (except they weren't in it)! Then it was time we left.. I looked back and people we looking and crowding! It was heaven hehehehe. 


Today
Woke up to see the TV on. I was walking around the kitchen to see what's there to eat. Guess what? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAT!!!! >:D >:D Yuuuuuush! Sat down on the couch and my siblings were watching our old memories.. :') Such nice memories, our birthdays and many more. Except at the beginning.. I saw some really innaproriate things. //shakeshake My family is so weird...but that's what make everyday so funn! If feels so far away..I don't even remember me doing any of that.. = o =" Naked Justin....running around and dancing like there's no tomorrow....oh.....ew....ok.. I was too, BUT AT LEAST I WASN'T EXPOSING MY WHOLE BODY >:) I was wrapped around a towel!!! >< Good job me TT u TT I saw videos of me and my cousins in Cambodia. I even saw my grandma (from daddy side), except she's gone now. I also saw us doing ballet at the ballet school. Haha, it was only for a year though. It was pretty far and my dad couldn't bring us there every week. Also because my brother didn't even start school yet, he didn't know what to do in ballet, but cried all the time.. I think I was in third grade at that time. Heheheheh, fun times ;D <3
I've got the world in my hands (or heads..). muahahah!

I'm not that cute. >:T

 RAWWRR. Imma eat you up. 

 Ashley added the people ^ ^

So bootiful TT w TT 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment