Weeeeeeeeeee~ Had a blast yesterday. Home alone-ish (around 10 AM - 2 PM) with Ashley & Justin. We be doing kraazziii stuff. >< I can't even explain. I used like 3 recordings, my laptop, my sister's laptop and my camera. LOL. We have the pillow fight and dance like there's no tomorrow. HAH HAH HAH! I don't know if I'm gonna edit it. Recently, I've been thinking of making a new youtube channel to put all my weirdness there. I probably will get...bad comments, but lol, whatever. Everyone has their dislikes..
That reminds me, something bad has been happening to my sister, Aimy.. So, she has her youtube and all and she has this website that lets anonymous questions be asked to her. I believe it's ask.fm..I dunno. Anyway, the main point is that she's been getting bullied.. and that's not the worst part. The anonymous person is from PHILLY and someone she knows! How can..what the heck? Omg, if I ever found out who that little shiet is, oh...oh...I don't know what I'll do, but I'm just so extremely mad! Someone we know...bullying her! WHAT FRIENDS? Humf, I just can't believe this. Is that person jealous? Or gone mental and have no good friends? >:[
Also recently on a different topic, my friend told me that she is moving to a new school. Awwh..she only came here for this 2012-2013 school year and already leaving. She's my homeroom buddy and outside of school buddy. She came from China and speaks pretty well her english. Although, she has problems sometimes with her pronunciation. She calls me her best friend..or well I guess the closest friend she has here. She sits at a different table and her "group" members. Her group of people aren't bad, I talk to most of them and they are full of REALLY smart and fun people. :) She calls me her closest friend because I'm really easy to talk to. She says that around her group, she has to becareful of what she says, she can't be to open. This reminds me so much of my relationship with Alice back in 6th grade. HAVE NO SHAME, DO COOL THINGS together. Actually, I feel the same way with her, she was the first friend, I even was able to talk to easily with, besides some of my little groupie. ^ ^ She told me that her first thought of me was that I was the prettiest girl in homeroom. Which also leads to -- pretty girls are popular girls and that I'm quiet. Uhhhhhhhhh.................. My reaction was so weird...
No comments:
Post a Comment