Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Absolutely Exhausted

In the morning car ride, Ashley asked to stay after school cause she have dance rehearsal practice and Aimy needed to do community service. Aimy invited me to do it too and I said ok. Then after school, I finished work study early, so I went to find Aimy at her work study. I waited outside the door for about and minute until she came out. Then, I sat at a random area steps, while the seniors were taking pictures in the chapel. Ashley saw me and yelled to me from the top floor. . _ . After that Ashley went to the dance room, while Aimy, her friends, and I went to the library and waited for whatever service to be told. Never happened though because this and that happened. So everyone packed up and left. Aimy and I went shopping across the street for something to eat. We couldn't decide on something, so we bought two packs of thin beef so I can cook at home. Oh, we also bought Ashley lunchables and walked home. I did the cooking while Aimy chopped the meat and onions. It turned out pretty good, yummmy! My dad taught me it over the summer. We ate with Justin and then daddy called that we have to pick up Ashley. Like no way in the fudgin jose ok. - _ - Walked back to school with Aimy to pick up Ashley and came home. Why is it so hot hereeeeeeeee, but when it's night, it's tooooooooo colddd! My sweating every single day. Ew and ew and ewwwwww. ` ^ `

No comments:

Post a Comment