Thursday, September 26, 2013

Uh..

Saw my sister at her job today and learned the many types of 'choices' name. Example: Long rice, bean sprouts, etc. Some of them I could barely pronounce! 

So basically my day was that I went home to change. Left home at around 4:15 to drop Aimy off and I was accompanied by Ashley to do homework at school. 5:56 - We were told it was getting dark and shouldn't be at school alone, so we went to Aimy's work place and waited for a little bit. 6:15 - Aimy gave me her wallet to go to McD's with Ashley. We ordered two happy meals....and ate there. ^ ^ We watched PVP (Prank VS Prank) on youtube with Ashley's iPad to pass some time. 7:10 - We decided to go back to Aimy and while I was waiting to cross the street, my last year Geometry teacher (Mr. Reppun) was riding his bike and was behind us. Ashley told me and I turned around and said hi and all that. The rest of the time, I stayed at the work place and sat on the table and helped Ashley on whatever she need help with. 

The fam came and I was in car taking pictures and listening to music with Ashley and Justin. Aimy was still working. Daddy and mommy was talking to the wife who was about to go home. 

And yeah...now I'm just doing a little bit of more homework. TT - TT Didn't finish yet...........................oh! I also couldn't actually start to work yet cause I'm still 15. =.= Just less than 2 months! Ugh, just let me work already... >:T 

Kufufufu~ Annie patted my head when I was laying down on the chemistry table. I was so tired and we were doing a lab, so I rested a bit. She walked by and patted me and for that split moment, I felt like a kitty being petted. * o * idontknowifthatisagoodthingorbadthing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment