Friday, September 13, 2013

I Had My Own Half Day Today (Wish I Didn't)

I ate ritz bits or whatever at recess, then I went to PE and did some dynamics warm-ups. After that, I felt like throwing up so I asked to go bathroom. Then I was sitting in the toilet for awhile (diarrhea). I was in the bathroom alone for until the end or when everyone went changing into their regular uniform. During that whole thing, everyone was playing an activity that I didn't want to play in anyway. I was hitting on my own back to get the throw up or burp out and I ended up throwing up. After that, I went to Ms. Shannon and told her I wasn't feeling well. I was sent to nurse office, and they called my mom to tell daddy to pick me up. Then my dad came 20 mins later, took me home, and cook soup for me. Then I showered and went to doctor. After that, we went to CT to get the medicine I need and by the time I got it, we need to go back to school to pick them up. I left school from 11:25 I believe. When I got home, I tried sleeping, but ended up feeling like throwing up again so...to the toilet I go~.
->

I had English after PE. Totally missed that shiet. I had a presentation too =.= Then after that class, Religion I had another presentation-like thing. Fml but they weren't that important, hopefully, my group members were ok. Humf, not like they did any work (in English) and religion group was ok. Also, it was PM Assembly schedule! I miss the afternoon Pep Rally. TT^TT Aimy told me that there were guys from St. Louis school dancing on heels or something. Ashley told me about some real flexible Junior dancing at the pep rally and that it was too much for her to watch! I want to see how that looks.. Totally missed that. ;[ Although Aimy wasn't watching it either, she had to edit videos from this week 'Spirit Week.' I didn't talk much about it. But yesterday we celebrated the 104th birthday of SHA. We got some good yummy snacks (this girl dunno what any foods' called) at recess. Omggg, I just realized I missed OUR Club meeting today, nuuuuuuuuuuuu it was suppose to be my first meeting at lunch! frick fruck frack freck frock!

Oh btw, I experienced my very first pale-looking face! o-o I was looking in the mirror and was like, "holy what the heo?!!?!?!?" I look like a vampire. I also was sweating so much. ;< It was so painful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment