Yesterday night, I found out that my sister got me a job. I could barely sleep at all because I was so nervous that I didn't know what to do. I did fell asleep though after I listened to my iTunes on my phone which calmed me down. Also the TV was muted (shouldn't have let it on but....I kind of like a little light on sometimes). It's new experiences I guess. I was watching my precious anime Kimi to Boku. yesterday too and my sexy Yuuki was working for his first time....but got fired at the end of the same episode due to...reasons lol.
Today, we got our class t-shirts! It's nice and I happen to overheard my homeroom's opinion that our's were the best even though ours' were okay. I haven't seen the freshmen's shirt yet though. Oh yeah, the person who drew the design was Megan.. It's cute and I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment