Started first thing in the morning. I was in my room sleeping and Aimy was knocking on my door (I locked it because we have an uncle [only not really] sleeping over. So, I went to open the door cause Aimy kept on knocking it and it irritated, but I should probably be thanking her for waking me up in the mornings and to my other siblings.. ` ^ ` Anyway, I was on my phone in my room while Justin was using the bathroom and I don't know what he was doing. Stuffy nose? O.O He was like either sniffing up or out or both. It was really loud and for so long too... It kinda irritated after awhile.
At mass. We were at the bleachers with assigned homeroom area. Ew because my homeroom was stuck at the back corner. = 3 = So, there are three loud ass pluckeries in back being really rude during mass. They were singing beyond the word loud. A few teachers had to make them shush..hah like that'll stopping them. They be sitting down while everyone stands up and shout "AMEN" for every time the priest finishes saying a sentence or two. Ugh, had the whole school looking at us. I'm ashamed especially when they are parents and others attending the mass and they all sit in the back.
Ouhhh in religion class, we had to do a random group thing and blah blah blah. Three groups of seven people. Sr. Irene got this "props" they were the big silly glasses in different colors: yellow, green, pink, and orange. She was wearing different ones because they each had writings on the shade that has to do with what we were learning. So, she was wearing the orange one and turned her back at us facing at the projector on the board and was talking. The two girls sitting next to me were taking a vine video of her. O.O Everyone starting laughing so she turned around and saw that one of them had a phone and told her not to film. She didn't made them delete it. . _ . Then someone was asking about why she had four glasses, when we are only talking about three topics. She was looking at the desk and counting and was like:
Sr. Irene: Hm, I'm missing one the orange one.
Everyone: o.o Lol, everyone was thinking what?
Sr. Irene: Oh! Here it is, I was wearing it.
It was so cute and funny. All happened too fast. XD
During lunch. Eweweweewewewwwwwww! What did my mom make today? It tasted super weird. It was a mixed up weird meat (chicken..?) and broccoli. What is that, I've never seen it before in my life. Ugh...lost my appetite after eating 1/4 of it. I even kinda forced myself to eat it cause I was hungry. Not that there's anything wrong with my mom's cooking. It was just today..Aimy and Ashley agreed too.
Also, just like with Justin, the rest of my classes people had some sort of problem with their sniffing in and out nose. Is there some sort of cold going around?

No comments:
Post a Comment