She left for a camping trip. Two days and one night! I remember going in 7th grade. There was this one time I acted cool without thinking and someone said, "I like you." Not as like like but as "you're cool, I like you, let's be friends!" kind of thing.
LOL, I was fun and I was willing to take all the risk and was very excited. XD Climbing this huge thing wasn't scary. I think it was called the Odyssey. It was fun! Surprising I wasn't that afraid of the heights cause I trusted on the whole thing that was holding me up. After I did that, I went on the big swing....that one I was scared. I remember the guy told me not to scream and I nodded, but I end up screaming when he let go, hhahaahaha. And the last one was just like rock climbing. I didn't really like that, only like 10 steps when there was like 10000000+ steps or more up? XD Good job me.
No comments:
Post a Comment