Saturday, September 7, 2013

Over The Summer

So, I have all these photos on my phone and I realized I never put it on my blog. This was when Jenn was still here until the end of my summer. O _ O So long ago.....ish. 2-4 months ago! Here we go...! 
Nice view!

So...my dad made food out of them. ;( I didn't eat them, only the crispy crumbs!


We are Avatars.

 
I saw despicable me 2 with Jenn and Justin! Ashley and Aimy went to see MU. 

Hello! See me tan to the max! >;O


 Mmm! Ashley make some yummy sugar cookies from cooking class over the summer.

 So kawaiiiii~ and yum! omnomnom~

 Wow...I'm really feeling hungry.. Bubbies & Niku Udon with tempura! oh myyy gosh! dead

 Claires

 That was some cool snow-like ice cream! Wowowowoow!

 Playing BS. Fun card game and I won quite a while before them hahahahah.

 That license plate

 LOL Jenn sent me a snapchat of grandma, cutie! And Justin had worts on his back and front? ew.

 Aimy beat me when I played as Peach that weakling. - A - Then I won with my beloved Kirby!

 Perfect SCORE! Wow! (Aimy is Vicky just so you know. XD We had a little problem with the profile thing, now we got it...kinda)

Always somehow end up at Tutti Frutti!

I'm sorry, this is so damn late. But I wanted to get it out there asap! Lol too late for that now is it? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment