Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whoopsies

To my last post.

Um, we didn't all join the k-club, only Kelcie. Though I was excited about it yesterday, today was a bit eh. I knew Ashley and Aimy joined it though. They all did join Robotics, maybe I should have to. I like the idea of making things! I saw some of the robots and they were very cool. I was debating whether I should or not, but I don't want to stay after school some days...I know I'm a lazy "butthole" (as said from Kayla ...lol...just like what Jenn called me over the summer o-o) I think I joined about 6 different clubs: Soroptomist/"S" Club, Leo Club, OUR Club, Club Med. I know that only four because Aimy signed me up for the other two: Radio Club and 5210 Club. =.= Freakin butthole, I don't know what 5210 shiet does, but I ain't gonna exercise in front of the school okay. I don't want to participate in it either. So embarrassing and just no okay. - __ - 

No comments:

Post a Comment