At lunch, we were talking about clubs because sign-ups are tomorrow after school. Why is it after school? Why it can't be during recess, more convenient for me. Anyway, I'm mostly joining the community service clubs with Kayla. The other two (Jayla and Kelcie) they always have their hours done already. =3= Finished it all over the summer. Lucky them! Heheh, so there's a new club; K-club = Korean Club. I heard that you can learn a little about the language and the food! I suggested that we all should at least do a club together and dun dun daaaa~ Yayayay! I also wish really hard that we should have a class on Home Economics. Waaaah! TT^TT I'm really determine to learn how to cook.
Hey that's all four of us...
After school, my dad picked us to drive us home and saw an accident on the way. My house is fairly close to school, so yeah. The accident was some students from the boy school and some random person in business suit. They were okay, I didn't see any injured people, thank God. Why is there so many fudgin' accidents and deaths in Hawaii? That's really scary..don't wanna be here when I grow up. . _ .
No comments:
Post a Comment