Friday, September 27, 2013

First Robotics Meeting + Late Night Community Service!

This was suppose to be done yesterday but when I got home, I was extremely tired! So I'm cheating and changed the time if you checked. XD

2:40 PM. I was sitting in the front stairs with my siblings, since my work study teacher let me out early. 3:07 PM. My dad was taking forever, so I just asked my sister to take my bad to the car. I went to the robotics room and saw two of my other friends with a few other people. They were taking apart the robot because they messed up. It was very hard, but we kept trying. It was fun twisting and screwing in this and that. Mr. Park, the advisor showed a video to me, Kayla, and Kelcie about what this whole thing we were focusing about is: here. Oh! Btw, did I say that I'm in the Vex team? There are many teams that you can do, but we chose Vex. After that, of course we didn't finish, we tested past made robots to see if which one was faster. We sat and played it using a controller. So coool!!!! 4:27 PM. I called my dad, but he couldn't pick me up cause he's already at work...that means I had to walk home =3= As I was walking home, I saw Aimy and Ashley running across the street so I yelled to them, but was ignored or they didn't hear me. They crossed and we saw each other. They told me to come, but I refused, so I went ahead of them. I sat on the front couch waiting for them to get back cause no one is homeeeee! They went to buy bubbies! Yum!

5:00 PM. Aimy said that we have a play to go to. I completely forgot and had to dress nice, since we're ushering people. 5:40 PM. We walked since the university is close by. 6:10 PM. Had to wait 20 more minutes. At that time, we started seeing more students. I saw one of my friends too! Ericka! She left to go to another school. She came to do the same thing and also because she gets to do it with the guy she likes. Well, that's what she told me. And knowing me, I can't even look at him in the face or eyes. //sigh// Never knew if he was hot or not. lol jk. It was fun and we had to fold a lot of papers. Ashley found a good method! Smart girl. ahaha. 8:00 PM. We stayed and watch the live play for free. It wasn't so good though. = 3 = It's called, Big Love, but it's mainly about these bunch of 50 girls (they don't have 50 girls of stage, they are just saying) have to marry their 50 cousins. =.= They refused to do so so they ran away at the last minute in their wedding gowns. The guys came to get them. One girl was so angry or whatever that she says she can live without a guy to protect her and saying, "All guys are the same! They should go fuck themselves." What the heck?!?! Don't they know some kids (Ashley) are there? Though, the audiences were all couples and adults only. 

9:45 PM. We took Aimy and her friends home. But they were hungry, so we stopped by at a restaurant to eat. Oh yeah, after the show, they gave us cake! Cake, cake, cake! Ashley and I were first to get out...like literally since we sit on the back rows. XD First to get cakeee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment