Thursday, October 3, 2013

Please Don't = . =

In English we have a substitute (Ms. Tello) because my teacher (Ms. Smith) was getting married. The substitute was walking around, but I was totally focus on writing in my journal and she starting saying something that gave me a mini heart attack and I let out small scream. I literally jumped on my seat. And then she says, "I didn't mean to startle you. I just wanted to read that article." Well, don't stand behind me and lean in. Plus, why are you looking at my privacy (it's not really) but seriously. = n = Well, now I know how my siblings feel when I enter their room quietly.. It's not like I want to walk quietly! I just happens and it would disturb others if I walk "boom boom boom."

Ohohoh~ Btw, the article on the school newspaper online that I read was by one of my friends, kufufufu~ She in journalism or something like that. 

It's so weird.. ever since 6th grade, the teachers I have are getting married or having a baby... 
6th; Ms. Lam
7th; Mrs. DeRego & Ms. Richardson
8th; Can't remember at the moment
9th; Can't remember at the moment
10th; Ms. Smith (or Mrs. Thurston-Smith)
**Ignore the random "Mrs." and "Ms."

No comments:

Post a Comment