After we got off, Justin told me that a hand was about to grab me from under, so he stepped on it.. I feel so bad for that person's hand. ;[ Well thanks bro. He also used his gun on someone. XD FAKE OFC. He was police officer! Ashley was a bunny. I was my same old same old lady bug since how long ago? Aimy was either Marilyn Monroe or Ariana Grande. Mommy was there too (wasn't dressed up though).
After the haunted house, we went trict-or-treating around cause mommy wants to sell them treats at the store. ai-yah mommy = 3 = LOL. Saw my friend, Jane! :D And...her boyfriend for the first time = 3 = I swear, she wasn't here for two years yet. That plucker! He was chinese just like her from our brother school, SL and a junior. Ouuuuu~ We went to find Chloe who was helping at the fright night with food. Saw Vivi (a senior) too, and a two other classmates. I left cause Aimy said we'll leave soon, so I went to find her. Met Haylee, took pictures and bam we done there, all in an hour!
So after that, we went shopping in our costumes. - __ - People be thinking "Too early for halloween" Took a lot pictures in Bebe with the sibs. Ashley, Justin, and I hung out at the Disney store. I just sat there and watch the videos while eating popcorn and my yummy rainbow shave ice. Mmmmm~ Be jealous cause it was actually really yummy.
So..uh..the clown story. I was really small in a shopping mall in Philly of course. There was a bench and the big big human sized (or maybe a little bit bigger, just taller than most people) sitting on a bench. I think it was a fake, but I had this delusion in my 'mini me' that it will start moving. My parents were pushing me to get on, but I'm like "nonononooooo!" //at a verge of tears// So they put Aimy on the bench next to the clown and took a picture and it was freakin' my turn, so my dad picked me up and put me on the bench or lap of the clown. I started crying so much, I saw people walking past and shyt, but I didn't care. I was crying and I couldn't get off the bench cause it was too high for me. I think I was about 2-3 years old. I don't know if Ashley was born yet. I never came across a picture of it in the picture books yet, I don't know what happened after that.
Similar story to that, we were at Atlantic City and I believe was I a little bit older than the paragraph above. We were walking in this big area I think maybe was in Trump. These curtains opened up and I stopped right there in the hall and started to cry, Big ass animals dancing (robot?). Everyone was walking ahead of me. My dad was already holing Ashley and maybe Mommy was probably holing Justin, so they told my uncle to go and carry me. lmfao that's all I remember.
That's Haylee
Enjoy~ PEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEE














No comments:
Post a Comment