Sunday, October 13, 2013

YESTERDEEEEEYYYYYYY

HEHEHEHEHEHE, ASHLEY'S FRIEND BROUGHT THE KITTY TO OUR HOUSE! I was cleaning the freaking house with a heavy hose and it was very dirty as shyt. I had to shower after. >:( The cat was so soft, but she bites! What should we call her? D: Apparently Ashley starts calling her "Dora" wdf no and so mommy and Justin does too. Aimy wants to call her Mocha or something. Me? I ...don't know maybe Caramel or Machu or Pichu or Machu Pichu. Lol. Then noname left to go to the store so daddy could clean her. :D Byebye Noname.

Then I got a few calls and texts from Ericka asking me to hang out. Like watch a movie, ice-skate, shopping, or etc. I told her if Aimy was willing to drive me. But honestly, I want to watch anime like erry other weekends I do. Sad...life right here. //crys// 

I end up going. Why not? I probably won't get any hang-out experiences being shut-in at home all day erry day. Aimy hung out with us too. We had to pick her up to, but she took a bus to the school she use to go to aka my school. I wore a gray cat shirt that Aimy bought me from Forever 21 I believe with black leggings. She was going to wear her white cat shirt, but couldn't find it. And I tried to make a high bun-like thing on my head for the freaking first time for like 1000000000000 times and gave up cause it ain't happening. So I just made a side pony tail letting my hair fall on my left shoulder. So we went to watch a movie called "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball 2". I think I saw clips of the first movie a long time ago on TV. It was so cute and funny! I thought I wasn't gonna like it at first, but then it got really interesting and cute! Ericka did first suggest to watch Insidiuos: chapter 2 (dunno how to spell it) I heard it scary..so big nono. We did small shopping afterwards, then my mom called to pick them all up at the store. 

So yeah. OH! And Ericka also brought me a bunch of little gifts she got over the summer when she visited her parents back in China. Thanks Ericka! I had a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment