Saturday, October 12, 2013

Robotics + BIG NEWS! ^ ^

After school robotics. My friends and I learned the 'Michaela Method.' LOL, we couldn't reach this tiny space cause it's all squished up, so Michaela used a really baby wrench to do the job. Then our master (Michaela) left us. btw...Michaela is in our class, but a little more experienced than us, but also kind of new tot his also. Our supposedly master left us, so I was pushed on her spot only cause I was already hold ing it. So I was doing the Michaela method and I was trying my best, then my friends were like "EMILY!" and my head was going crazy being under pressure. I know you don't know what I'm talking about about. Probably the future me reading this will also be wdf. XD You should already know I'm not a great explainer. :/ Well..uh yeah, I did the Michaela method at the end. Loads of weight off my back. Actually it wasn't such a big deal, it was just so funny in my head as if I was watching myself in an anime

Came home at like 4:45 PM. My dad picked me up today! Didn't have to walk home. yessssh. Also I didn't ate lunch cause my lunch stinks. Literally. Lucky a big vietnamese hoagie was waiting for me at home! I didn't even ate breakfast. Ughhhh. Also didn't get any snack. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Whatever the hoagie was delicious! MY dad made it himself! :D

Good news! GOOD NEWS! I dont really know if it's good news, but MY BABY NINU IS LIVING AT HOME FROM NAO ON. WOOOOOO~ And yesterday, Ashley's friend was suppose to bring their cat over FO-EH-VA. Yay for 2 cats, but they never came. They messaged Ashley that they couldn't find it. D: But today, they told them they found it! So hoping today they'll bring the kitty! Yayayay!

No comments:

Post a Comment