What's the difference? I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwww. I had this weird conversation with my friends in the beginning of lunch. Okay, so Kelcie went somewhere and I was opening my lunch and told the other two, Kayla and Jayla that I knew what this meat was. "CHICKEN POPCORN!" That's cause usually I bring home lunch that have meat I don't know what it's called in English, only in my language. So they always ask me, "What is that?" and I answer, "I don't know." XD lol. So Kayla was like, "You mean Popcorn Chicken?" They both were laughing at me and I didn't know why. Like does it make a difference? Popcorn chicken....chicken popcorn. Jayla said chicken popcorn is popcorn as where popcorn chicken was chicken. = 3 = I don't really know anymore. Then Kelcie came back and they told me to tell her what I said. I told her "This is chicken popcorn." She looked confuse and so Jayla said, "She doesn't get it" and Kayla said "It's popcorn chicken." Then Kelcie said, "Does it even matter?" I was like, "yeah yeah yeaahhhhh seee?!?" Then Kelcie said, "I don't know, I'm out of it today." Am I like alone in this.. but really it doesn't matter does it. I never knew there was a popcorn that's chicken.....
ugh enuff with this popcorn chicken or chicken popcorn business. = . =
No comments:
Post a Comment