Monday, October 14, 2013

OMG....N-NO MOREEE!!

So apparently I was on my computer doing another questions thing, probably gonna postpone it for awhile until I finish it. My mom was calling me to eat dinner, and so I saved it and went to the front. Leftover pizza from this afternoon! Still good. I was eating peacefully (this girl is a liar, she eating like a beast ;) and just watching the kitties do whatevs. I sent a video to you on snapchat! :3 Machu was picking a fight on Ninu! Ninu was irritated as plucker, just the look on his face says it all. And Machu was like, "I'm playing with you whether you like it or not! I'll follow you wherever you go! Nyahah!" Anyway, that wasn't the point! The point for the title is...Aimy was watching more sad commercial videos! Remember back from about a half a year ago? Ugh, yes. Aimy and Ashley be watching them. And they told me to come watch it too. Eating my pizza and watching it. Tears were coming out like omg I can't even explain it. My siblings were all making fun of me! Ashley and Justin didn't cry. Aimy did a little. I hate them. So I went back to the table to sit after a video and said, "This pizza is so good, it's making tears fall out! Mmm!" They were still laughing at me. And I did the same when I drank Aimy's homemade durian smoothie from this morning. Why does it have to be so sad! ISN'T IT JUST SUPPOSE TO BE A COMMERCIAL?!?! Don't play with my emotions like this! WAHHHHHHH! TT n TT My iTunes ain't helping... ;'[

Omg...trying to find these links i watched making me cry all over again! UGH! And while I was scouting to find the videos...I started watching other sad commercials...what am I doing... and lol btw, one of the videos, i believe was the guy and girl got bullied, there was a gun shot like 3x and then there was a real BOOM outside and Aimy said it was because it's Columbus day . __ .
Links: hereherehere 

No comments:

Post a Comment