Okay, I'm just guessing the about/around events that happened today.
7:00 AM. Ashley came in my room to wake me up. = n = I was watching SnK all night...so I was tired. I brushed my teeth and changed into different clothes while everybody was rushing me (this is because I'm always last to wake up and I'm just slow.. I guess).
7:30 AM. We drove to school to drop Aimy off to take her SAT test. WOOOOOOOOOO~ GOOD LUCK!!! 4 hours long??!!? X-X Oh yeah, last night Aimy and I were doing some problems of math for the test in her big book. I got few questions correct, but not as much as Aimy. Her specialty is like math or something * O * I'm very amazed and I look up to her. Except her personality. She can be a bit mean..but I'm no different.
8:00 AM. Dim sum babyy with daddy and the younger sibs. Also ordered a bit too much had to pack it to go. LOL, even though they already gave us whatever daddy ordered to-go earlier. Just randomly stick another platter in the bag. XD
8:30 AM. Ashley, Justin, and I helping out for community service near the store. We passed out flyers and hold up signs. Then we were all taking a break and hanging out with two little kids that we've met before. They so cute! ^ u ^ After that the elders gathered us to hold hands in a circle to pray. Justin and the others were fooling around, so I squeezed his hand hoping he got he freakin message, BUT HELL TO THE NO! He didn't get the message, he....didn't......he end up squeezing my hand back again and again that I almost thought I might burst out laughing like a plucker. Then I end up trying to keep a straight face...too hard! Ate the good food! Yuumm.
10:56 AM. Stayed in the store doing whatever on my phone. Jane texted me saying if I want to eat lunch with her and Ericka. I said I'm in CT so I don't know and cause I had like two breakfast (didn't tell her that part though). O - O She texted me saying she gonna eat dim sum at CT. What kind of coincidence was that? At around 12, they came in the store to greet my parents. = _ = We talked and talked for a little bit then they went off to eat. I had to help my parents with refilling shyt in the freezer. So c-coooooooolllllldddd. ` ~ ` Had to go peepee and while listening to some random group of singers outside singing about Jesus and hallelujah. . _ . That went on for awhile then Jane and Ericka came back. I don't how but we ended up talking about boyfriends. I never knew Jane had a boyfriend!! wowowow. And Ericka just has a crush on a guy in her new school. And me? I know less than 3 guys. Maybe 2....for how long I've been in this tiny island? TT^TT I guess that's why it's hard for me to make eye contact with any boy now. Uh oh...my futureee oh my futureeeee. Will I be single forever!?!?! LOL or I won't be able to make any eye contact on my dates....or proms....or even my marriage day.... this is getting depressing. TT n TT And so they left and their stories were interesting. How the guy asked Jane to become girlfriend was very unromantic... I'm sorry.
2:00 PM. Aimy came by bus! Workedworkedworked our ass off and then daddy drove us all home. Except for my mom, she still working and my dad will go back after taking us home. I was tired and almost fell asleep in the car, but got home to shower and wasn't sleep anymore. Watched SnK and finally thought it was time to eat something. So I made noodles for my siblings. ^ u ^ lol nothing to be proud of, but I'm sure it tasted like heaven so they better appreciate it. XD
Ohmygooosh, it's 10:55. Better go to sleep, I think I might wake up at 5 or something for another CS (community service). X-X death death death. I might be a grouchy dingdong in the morning. No time for pictures!
so BUUUUUUUUUUHHHHYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE
No comments:
Post a Comment