Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pet Walk

My mom woke me up a little before 5 and I went to the bathroom. After I got out, I had to get my clothes to change. Walking back to the bathroom, Aimy already beat me to it, then daddy went inside, then justin, and then mommy, and Ashley. Basically everyone went before me I felt like I'm gonna punch someone cause there was 2 bathrooms. And Ashley was there the whole time while everyone kept busting in front of me. When Ashley was talking to mommy in the bathroom, I rushed into my parents bathroom, but guess what...my mom needs to go in so I got out and went back to my bathroom. I'm already pissed off from waking up in the morning. Don't add more. 

5:44 AM. At the beach. It was very dark out. Heard some people swimming. Aimy suggested that we should go to the Starbucks and so we go. It was just across the street in the mall. I stepped on ret velvet carpet. BAM Celebrity. None of the shops open. Yay for Hot chocolate. Only Aimy got pumpkin spice or whatever. 

6:16 AM. Met up with the other Leo club members. I got signs and stood by a tree as the pet walkers walk by. I even got to touch them! So cuteee! ^ _ ^ we had to be in partners too so I paired up with Kayla! We were saying "yayy" and "woo" and other motivational things as people pass by. OH yeah, only me and Kayla were the only ones like wore the H******* Humane Society tattoo on our cheeks. 

10:20 AM. Went home cause my sisters don't want to help clean up. I saw some cats and a bunny also! the rest are dogs!! 


Kay BUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment