Also after school, Ashley told me that her iPad broke this morning. Well, not really broken, but her screen also cracked. She just got her iPad about a year ago. Ugh, today screens be breaking. Uh oh.. I just jinxed myself. Aimy: "knock on wood" whatever that means.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Cracked Screens
During lunch, my friend (Kayla) was using her laptop and I was eating. Ohoho I had eggs with rice. So I was eating and I heard a 'TINK!' and was like, What was that, whatever eats. I was staring at my lunch when eating. After that, I looked up and Kayla looked pissed because a rock fell from the tree apparently and hit her laptop to her schoolbag. She threw the rock away and was scanning over her laptop and found a crack on the top right corner of her screen. What kind of rock falls from the sky? = . = Kayla was saying, "fucking bitches" and that while Kelcie and Jayla start talking bad about 7th graders. We didn't know who did it actually, but I was mad. The only table that was behind us were 7th graders too. The 7th graders are really annoying and rude. Just last week, they were holding a bird. Like wth? The bird might have rabies or something. And today they were running around and stepped on a bird...as told by my friend (Jayla). She also told me that they were putting up the middle finger. Seriously I feel like the 21st century babies are messed up, of course not all but all of those I've met so far. Kayla was calm though about her cracked screen. It wasn't that big of crack either and we couldn't really get mad because we don't know who did it. It has to definitely be someone though.