Wednesday, October 9, 2013

After School + Petco!

So first... after school, we had club pictures. I joined so much clubs. @.@ What is what?!? Then Ashley has her every wednesday dance practice. Aimy and I went across to buy Korean BBQ where she works at. Lol...awkward! They messed up the order. They freaking messed it up. Big time too! Whatever. Eat whatever. Food is food. It's still good I guess. - . - Did some math homework. And Ashley came out and ate then we went home. She had to shower and then daddy pick her up to drop her off. She watching an opera for choir. Hahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahahahh. 

Guess where we went after that! You already know. Petco! My first time at pet shop. Yaaaaay. //clapclapclap// But not really cause it mostly only has supplies. = o = I only saw birds, bunnies, mice, fishes, and turtles. Took a lot of pictures. The turtles disappointed me, smh. The birds were like posing for me, oh yeaah. The big fur ball thing (dunno what it's called) was sleeping! Secretly took pictures of it. Wait...HAMSTER? I think that's what it's called. I kind of have in mind that hamsters are only orangey fur colored, not grey and white. :/ We'll wasted the rest of my phone battery taking pictures. It had little percent left to begin with anyway. Like less than 20%. Tch. I wanted to record the turtles going on and off land. 
 Did you spot the blue/gray/white bird! So beautiful!

 It's sleeping. Awwwh~

So clear! 

 These bebes be sleeping.

 THEY ARE BABIES! BAAAAABBBIESSSSSS! I WANNA HOLD THEM.

 They disappointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment