It started when I was in this pool like thing on a floaty boat? My dad was like, "GET ON! :]" LOL and so I jumped on and we went down this hill of water going down and that gave us speed. And there were people in the water coming towards us, but they slow and talking to each other like just for fun. And...we went too fast and I'm like, "Oh no!" //closes eyes// And we bump them down in water and still going. We crashed low bushes and still kept going and going on the floaty boat, we already left the pool...all the way home. We were still sliding..idk how, but we did all the way home. Then the scene changes and I'm at a random school with Ashley at night..only the two of us. o.o And I was making glances at a boy that was just standing far away, and also cause I'm so blind and cannot see far far away without my glasses. = . = It was dark...so I don't why we still there, but we were is quite a big playground with so much room... wow, that's cool i guess and I was about to go down when the boy came around the corner where I was going down the slide and then I started to back away...instead of sliding down. I was running on top of the slides, looking for another way to get down, but there he was again, turing at the corner. I was scared and was like, "ASHLEY, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!" in our language. And she was like, "It's okay! Come with me!" And we slide down one of the slides and the scene changes again back to the pool place. O.O Again my day was there saying. "GET ON! :)" So I did and he boy from before did too and a random girl too that must probably be from his school/class. We bump down the people again, and I was going crazy and frightened that the police with get us! We ended up home again and I was sleeping in my parents room. I woke up in my dream and went to the front and saw the boy on my right playing with Machu/Dora along with Justin who was just sitting next to him and watching. And on the left, the random girl from the boy's school was looking at the mini fridge like it was magically or something. And in my dream, my thought were, "Ugh, these two still here?" LIKE I KNOW THEM OR SOMETHING, BUT I DOO NOTTT WDF!?!? And I was walking back to my own room to go to sleep again, when...I FINALLY REALLY WOKE UP. I heard my parents, so they must have came home from work and I secretly went back to my room. I was watching tv and looking at phone and happen to fall asleep again. I woke up at 1:50 AM. I remember I had another dream, but I seem to have forgotten it now. I went to the front and played with the cats. My eyes became red and itchy and hurt a lot when I was in bed. Stupid cats. I stayed up watching anime until 6:00 AM. But, I took naps in between those times.. I also woke up to see my laundry done for me. O_O Well...uh thanks? So yeah, I forgot the rest of my other mini dreams. Some were dreams that I had before. That's weird, having the same dream all over again. And I kept sneezing and sneezing and sneezing! IT'S LIKE ERRY TIME! NO JOKING! WATER COME OUT OFO MY NOSE. CLEAR SNOT XD LOL OKAY, DISGUSTING MY SELF. My heart must have stopped over 1000000x in my sneezes. TT n TT
So I went out to the front at 8 and ate. LOL, see what happened there? ;) LOL, GHEYYY! BAKA EMIRY ISH NO FUNNAY AT AWWLLL. Aimy came out saying that we had a community service and forgot all about it! Well, we barely made it anyway. Graffiti busting! Though the place we went didn't have graffiti. -.- Only saw paint on paint and bird poop. Gross, we just painting over it. LOL and towards the end, we were painting my my groups of friends, the guy across the street was saying, "CAR WASH" SO WEIRDLY! My whole group were laughing! XD SOSOSOSOS FUNNY AND LOW. LMFAO. We were a small group working together, ofc there were a whole bunch of people helping and no supplies left. =3= So we took turn and that's how I got stuck in this group. The group was Kayla, Sonja, Pam (Pamela), Ashley, Aimy, and me. Pam is the one that somewhat looks like Vabeani to me, like resemblance except Pam is a bit darker in skin tone. It was fun. THERE WERE DEAD BIRDS ALL OVER. OMG AND THEY BLEND IN WITH THE ROCKS/PEBBLES SO ITS HARD TO SEE WHEN WE STEP ON IT. GROSS! Our club advisor, Mr. Fong offered to buy us all ice-cream sandwich like last time when I did the Adopt-the-Highway! So nice! ^ ^ But I didn't get any cause Aimy wanted to leave already -.- Humf...so we went to get starbucks instead and head home. :/ Well that's that. My mom made an appointment later on today for a hair cut at 5! * u * YESHHH FINALLY!! AFTER SUFFERING OVER 7 MONTHS! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
KAY BUUUUHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment