Thursday, May 2, 2013
Aimy & Friends
Aimy seems to be very close to her friends. They go shopping and a lot of stuff together. They even have sleepovers. Obviously at my house though, my parents don't like us going to sleepover at others because I guess they will worry to much. I don't want that to happen. My parents are already working 24/7. Tired + worried = I don't even get here. My friends on the other hand, we just...met for lunch...eat...talk..and go to our classrooms. WELL, it's not that boring of relationship. We do things together, but we never went out together. The most I went out was probably 2012-2013 year and it wasn't with them. I feel deeply sad inside. We even planned to go running together early this year, but then even did that. ;[ Now, it's the end of the year. We only have less than 3 weeks left of school? . _ . God, I can't believe it. Now to studying exams TT^TT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment