During work study, this freshmen in another room doing work study was like staring at me with eyes through my soul. Lol, it's creepy but funny at the same time. The classroom was connected through a small closet. She blocked the closet from my door and kept staring. I couldn't stand it, I started laughing. My work study buddy was laughing too. I couldn't get the broom, so I didn't know what to do. I turned around and walked and turned back to see if she left, but she was creeping at my back. Holyyyy mama. TT^TT This actually happened twice today but with different people. The other one I was on desk working on an essay and my friend clapped her hands on my shoulders when I didn't expect it and I let out a small "Aaah".
It was the end of school and I was just walking outside to the front parking lot. I thought I saw my day's car, parking far end. But I started thinking that my dad never parks there and also my siblings weren't out yet. So that leads me to walking over there and I sneaked a peek at the license plate. Guess what? :) ;) :D :) ;) It wasn't my dad's car. Pluck this shizzzzz. Awkward... I walked back and started to write this embarrassing moment in my notes on the iPhone. Wow, wonder if all those people saw me. Gahh >////< Also, that car did look like my dad's. -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment