So in the morning.. I had a dream and everybody was like out to get me. And I was some heroine or something. Even some of my family members. I don't remember it exactly, but I always find a way to escape for them for a while. We were in a big, huge building. I keep running, hiding and avoid being caught. But there was another person...a guy.. with me. I don't remember his face or presence that much. I only know I was escaping and he was the only one there with me. He was like following me everywhere. Some times we would get caught, but then somehow I got free and ended up at square one. (uh..did i use that correctly? I don't even know what I just said..) Ending up at the same spot again and again and again. I forgot there's a word for this, isn't there? I remember the word from an anime/manga.
That dream lasted for 2 hours; 4:30 AM - 6:30 AM. I woke up to go to the bathroom and checked my phone to see what time..
What did that dream mean? Does it have a meaning? People tell me that dreams tell the future. Is everyone going to turn from me..?
No comments:
Post a Comment