Now it's 1:17 and I'm in my sister's friend car driving to some senior graduation. OMG... The car smelled of fucking smoke. Kill me. I was happy that I got a little bit of air from the window so I was kinda leaning to the door, but guess what. "Leeeeet's cloooose it!" Omg....kill me now. I can't stay for another minute. Next minute she doing make up in the car. Wow ok. No that's dangerous. I want to leave, I want to get out.
That took about an hour and a half then we walked around at the end to give leis and whatnot to the seniors that we know.
Graduation finished..back in the car, now that woman's actually taking out a cigar to smoke the shyt out of the car. I'M TRYING MY BEST TO HOLD MY BREATHE. AHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT. NONONONINP
So we stop to eat at zippy. I guess that was good we play a little game before the food came in. It's like a mix up headbandz game and charades. Lauren (Aimy's friend) used her phone for the words...I think its an app. The food was pretty good. 5:10 right now... Time pretty went by past. Now going home. Oh yeah the mom smoking again! But I do thank her for paying for my lunch-dinner. We had a good talk about Lauren's family and her siblings. HEY LOOK IM HOMEEEE!!! Got a headache now.. Owwie
Hey look, there's a guy name Nalu O_O --- Food of Zippys, yum


No comments:
Post a Comment