Ahhh~ Finally finished. My class was the last period to go out of the whole freshmen world history class. >< I practiced yet sooooooo much, but at the end, I couldn't think straight and stammered almost every word that came out. Ugh ugh ugh. I really can't stand crowds, but I like it though. ;/ Aye, but at least I wasn't the worst out of the group. =.= My group happen to have 3 people and this girl in my group..I don't know what she was doing. She is Hirohito, the emperor of Japan. The other one was Harry Truman. I was J. Robert Oppenheimer.
Person 1: Why did you decided to bomb Japan.
Truman: We didn't want to bomb the national area because it would be too cruel.
Hirohito: Hahahahah, they're so nice.
Oppenheimer (Me): what? o.o We like bombed you, how is that nice.
I didn't say that though. Also, we had buttons that we made our selves so that we let our crowd pretend press it and stuff. Our buttons had, Early Life, Events Leading up to the War, After World War II, and Death.
No comments:
Post a Comment