Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Feel So Boss

May 20..

My dad picked us up from school and went to a place where he suppose to met with someone. My dad couldn't find the way so the dude had to come get us. Heyhey, but it's not his fault..the address was not even on the map.  When we got their, he told us to sit down for like 20 secs and the girl was like, let's go. The sofa was really soft and nice feeling. Hehehe. Anyways, she took us to a small room for business talk, so I felt like a professional. And I was also accidentally was wearing my glasses with me also, so it matches so much more. Oh yeahs, she's very nice and funny.

Lol, my random dad and his no English..
Daddy: so uh..he Chinese or or what?
Everyone: AHAHAHAHAH
Girl: ahaha, no he's a haole guy
Me: (Chinese) he's a white dude
Girl: haha, an old haole guy
Me: (Chinese) old white dude

Later I needed to pee really bad, and Aimy drinking milk tea, so that didn't help at all. I finally asked when I had the chance and she told me to take the pink ribbon which I ignored .. I took the gray one instead which is for boys. I kept trying the key in the women bathroom and omg, I took forever and then finally realized that it was a gray ribbon. Man, I felt like death was a approaching soon, I got tears in my eyes, loool. I really needed to pee....

 Let's get serious.

 Ahem, yes..yes. ;)

 I got the wrong key.. TT ^ TT

No comments:

Post a Comment