Monday, May 13, 2013

My Kokoro Hurts So Much..

I-I've been reading a lot of mangas yesterday and I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest. Nnn.. >////< Ahhh, I don't know what to do...romance, romance, and romance. //Sigh I like them too much, but yet I can't even talk to boys. I get to scared inside and become a psychopath lady. Reading them, seeing people..so in love makes my kokoro pound too hard and sharp pain in an instant. 

**PLUS, I be reading the manga and listening to the instrumentals on my tumblr blog...haha, I get into the mood. I don't know. Such sad songs and omgomgomg..ahhhhh. I wonder if even my followers get depressed with my music. But I lub it. 
 Stahp it STAHHHP IT x/////x

 Ohhh~ >////<

what to do, what to do

 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Uh..erm...eh...um..
The true reactions I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment