Thursday, May 23, 2013

Soooo Much Things Going-On In Just One Day!!

Summer vacation starts with a beach day, yay! We were walking to the bus stop and the street we needed to cross was a walking sign at the moment. How lucky WAHAHAHAH. And then we got to the bus stop and 10 secs later, the number 9 bus was here. Double luckiness. Hope my summer goes well. Don't worry the rest of you that has school, you will get to spend time when I'm at school to... Sophomore wow. I can't imagine that... I still feel like I'm still 12. Time went by far too fast. I can't keep up..

Walking back home. Saw a Dora on a pond between two apartment buildings. Talking about Dora for the rest of the time. Omg that was really hilarious, you just had to be there. My stomach hurts of laughter. Ashley said that she can't breathe no more. We made up our own Dora story. Walked home from Ala Moana to home. x _ x

Justin isn't out of school yet though, he outs at Friday but his class went to the ice palace to skate. 

Yeeeeeee, aunt came to visit. Today, is like wow, magical.

Went to the store with Aimy driving heheh. Then we had to drive home back after staying at the store for like 10-15 mins cause she got a text from Darby (a person who use to rent our house, now she helping us find people to help rent..) so, we came home. And talked to some people and this guy downstairs. Wait, so we're pretty much family-friendly with our people.. This guy downstairs was gonna leave for about a month and half I dunno if he coming back though, he is like Joey Graceffa. Like seriously... And his birthday is same as Aimy haha. He's gonna go sky diving with his friends on sunday!

Back to store. Playing with Nina and now daddy closed the store. We be going out to eat...again. Whatever, today we are eating at the buffet!! Yesterday was restaurant.



Waited at this street foreber. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment