Saturday, May 11, 2013

✿ MEMORIES ✿

Hehehehe, I found some really cool pictures of the past~ //winkwink There's a pile of albums waiting for my view, but I only looked through a few. Feeling nostalgic right now. Ahh, just see the pictures!!
 I lub you thisssssss much~

 XD

Yeahyeahyeah!

;P 

 mami, owa ai ji guyyy (Mommy, I want this!!) LOL ♥♥♥

 So cute :) We at hotel.

See that hurrr. He rockin' it. 

 Let's see how much is in here...

 Kung fu time (nahh...das just me)

 Smile errybody!

 Justin's face!! (I just wanna pinch it, buubuuubaaa idk)

 Chinatownnn~

 We will take you to hell... //stares

Pokety poke poke 

 Come here. (Is she doing it seductively? o.o)

 Ahaha, I can't. XD

 Jennifer's hand. :O

 Justin reminds me of those anime characters. [Luffy]

 Kyaa~ I will love you allllllllllll.

Cousins :) 

OuUuUuU...go back to 3rd grade 

So adorableeeee~ 

Justin's face...ok 

 What are we looking at? 

They see me rollin', they hatin' 

I spy Ryan, Alice, and Alex 

 dotdotdot

Justin: ew, get this monster away from me!!!!!!
Me: but i love you... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment