Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Home Alone With Aimy ` o `

Two nights ago, my younger siblings and parents went out to Waikiki and eat and whatever. I was sleeping when they left, but when I woke up later, they still gone. So I went out to the front and saw Aimy on the computer. I went back to my room and heard a fuzzy-like static sound coming from the back of the hall way. I walked down the hallway into Justin's room slowly and saw like a walkie talkie. I pressed some random buttons to shut it off and it worked. 5-10 minutes later, it started up again. So I went to close it. Aimy went to my room and sat on my bed.. Yeah...it's creepy when she does that. The static sound started again. I started thinking what's with that? So, I pushed Aimy out to stop that thing. By the time we reached Justin's room, it stopped..just as she was opening the lights. I started getting creeped out and I never knew where Justin even got that? His friend? I got so tired of that sound so I grabbed it and ran up and threw it on the sofa waiting for Justin to come home. >:[

Haha, I also told Aimy that this was like some game. Calling to us. Wo0o0o0o0o0o0~ Like that Jumanji movie. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment