Went to Barnes and noble to get some summer reading books. Omgoshiee, Aimy be thinking I'm crazy because I was going high on the books LOOL. Except we only got four books cause we gonna come back with Ashley because she got the card or whatever. She got it by someone from the store. Giving her cards with money inside... Waa~ so lucky. I remember her telling me that she got a $50 card for Starbucks. Like oh my gosh...pluck her.. whatever, I be using it too ahahhahahaha!!
Random convo:
Me: what's the medium called again (for Starbucks)
Aimy: grande
Me: that sounds like its suppose to me the big one (cause isn't the large one called 'vente' or something..)
Me AND Aimy: cause...GRANDE (did i spell this right..?)
Haha, her name

Yay! We can post comment. No more @ for me...unless you don't see this comment lol. But yeah :D
ReplyDeleteLOL yeahh. It sends me an email if someone comments something. I don't know even if YOU get this..
DeleteDammit, it needs approval. i love your blog btw. It's really cute <3
ReplyDeletelmfao, thank youuu
Delete