Sunday, May 26, 2013

LEAVE ME ALONEEE!

I woke up to my sister opening my door and her friend and her walking around my bed....while I was sleeping (just great). Ok, this weird sid of me...sometimes, I can easily hear things and wake up fast (Light Sleep) or sometimes I can be a real sleeper and sleep for a long time without knowing what's happening (Dark Sleep). Ok..so I think I was 'Light Sleeping' just now, because I heard the creak of the door and about 10 seconds later I came to my senses and woke up. I saw Aimy and her friend around the bed ready to leave. I didn't want to deal with them that much, so I pulled my blenket around me and cover my head. Aimy's friend Lauren was like, "Aww, you still sleeping." I was like, "mm" (like "yes" i guess) Hey! that rhymes *o* Ok ok, as soon they closed the door I couldn't sleep no more.. 

Ahh! It was good that Aimy's other friend wasn't there.. it was a boy. TT^TT ugh. Oh yeah, Ashley and Justin be out with my aunt's son and fiance..again. That's nice to get away from those two, but now I have to deal with Aimy. Siblings are terrible and great, yes.. TERRIBLE and great. Maybe I shall come up revenge, but I'm not really good at these kind of stuff..
Happy birthday to her though...

No comments:

Post a Comment